Labels

Monday, February 14, 2011

Shame Shame!!

ORIGNALY POSTED: FEB. 8, 2011

Okay it is official. I am a horrible blogger!! I have not updated or added anything in forever! Life has been a little hard on me recently but that is no excuse to avoid my poor, very empty blog!


So to make it up to you I am promising a wonderful...

♥Valentines Day Entry♥


There will be crafts and food fun, and lots and lots of candy!!


I really am trying to be in the mood for the season. I mean sure I am single.... have been forever, and that could make a girl a little bitter....



But I truly am trying to keep a little positive here!! The last few years I have been a huge supporter of the



Movement, but like I said, this year I am making a valent attempt at being more cupid accepting. Maybe he can shoot a couple of arrows my way?

Look out for the crafty post on Valentines Day!!

No comments: