Labels

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day Of Love!! Part 1

Hello all you lovers in love! I am so sorry that this post is so late, I actually had to switch blog sites in order to bring this to you! For some reason blog.com did not like me very much so say hello to our new place on Blogger.com!!

This is going to be in two parts so let us begin....
This is my amazing box of valentine goodness. Please note all the lovely ribbons I got from dollorama!! I saw them and simply had to buy them all!!



Love it! came in handy when I was wrapping this lovely present for my roomie!



Next I worked on my Valentine treats which this year was cupcakes. I found a recipe for marsh mellow fondant!! Well let me tell you how much fun that was! Messy but so much fun. I didn't post how to make the cakes or the fondant this time but next time I will. I used lovely silicone heart shaped pans for the cupcakes,


And I just covered some poster board with tin foil for the base



Covered in fondant and boxed....



Now you simply cannot have Valentines day without cards now can you? So being crafty and all I made them all from scratch this year.



Supplies used:
  • Plain Cards and Envelopes
  • Sticky jewels and hearts
  • Little scapbooking hearts, roses, anything you want to add. I got all of mine at dollarama for $1
  • Some lovely ribbon
  • I used three pieces of colored paper; silver, pink, and frosted see-through
  • scissors
  • Hot glue gun
Now throw it all together and what do you get?



And Inside


I decorated the envelope too, just to make it a little more special!



I had a lot of fun this Valentines, and I think it did put me in a better mood for the lovers holiday!!
I also got my mother some A-Mazing roses from our good old metro store.



What woman doesn't like roses?


And of course the customary chocolates....



Put it all together and what you see is what you get folks! It was alot of thought and effort for what looks like so little!!!




No comments: